Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adrianna says I am a "Metro"..

I had a friend over at my house.. a close friend of mine, her name is Adrianna she is one of my best friends visiting from NY over here and she is staying over at my place... so she asked me to do this quiz on 'How boyish and how girlish you are' and this was my result!

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish ...




You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish



Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.



When my friend saw this...she burst out laughing... and I was like -.-'' !

Then she said: "I am not surprised! haahahah!" *She continues to roll around on my bed laughing...* -.-

Me: COme on! What the Fish! I am going to retake it.! What the Fish!

A: NO! U can't! That would be cheating!

Me: Well how can I be 20% Boy and 80% girl??

A: Well that is not entirely bad you know.. and look.. you got more girl friends than guys.. you hang out with girls more than dudes... AND YOU LIKE SHOPPING! And it is great to have a guy like you around when girls are shopping!

Me: what? as the Concierge? Carry your shopping bags? -.-

A: well... that.. and you give us great opinion sometimes and it is good to have a guy to ask for an opinion!

What's more you are metro!

Me: Hey! I am not metro sexual orientated OK! In terms of dressing i am modern, have style !! *Hump!*

A: Ok OK... but u know what i mean rite? You dress is metro!

Me: -.-" call it what ever you want! But I am not Gay!

A: OK...ok... chill Dan ... chill! Danny your just good with girls ok... and your style of clothes is great as well... its just that you are more over weight than you were in Bangkok and in NY! Dan Lose some pounds!! You are actually a pretty good guy Dan! *She shakes my arm* Just that the world looks at the outside before the personality!

Me: Well... that's what I've been trying to do! Lose Weight!

A: Try harder!

Me: -.-"

A: I know you can do it! U know u were pretty hot when u were back in bkk! But now you put on like 30 kg!

Me: A.. I know... I blame my own self control on food... but I'm an Epicurean! I love food and food loves me!!!

A: -.- " me too ok! But i can control! *S stands up from her chair and struts around like a fashion model*

*Then I joined her as if we were walking on the run way*

*We fell to our seats and laughed...*

A: We are SOO VAIN!!

Me: Yea... we definately are...

A: Danny...

Me: Yes...?

A: Let's go shopping!

Me: OK!

Ahh I miss my best friends.. Adrianna is still my best friend, I met her when we were schooling in NY and in Bangkok!

She came to visit awhile back around the middle of the year of 2008.. I just realized that I saved this post as a draft and didn't post it up! Well... Vuala!

No comments: