Friday, January 23, 2009

I finally found 4 nice Tees! / Shopping List for *09

I finally found 4 nice Tees!

Ahh today I was at the Curve, original purpose was to meet up with some friends, but thing is since my brother is going to be there @ TGIF for a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday to Mei Fong again! :D ), I decided to join them for a meal with them.

I ordered a Jack Daniel's Chicken, I thought it looked small, but it was quite filling! I could barely eat half of the 2nd piece of chicken breast meat! But I must say the Jack Daniel's sauce was darn good!Jack Daniel's Chicken with mixed sauteed veg and Creamy Mash.

Half way through TGIF, my friends called me as they arrived slightly earlier than what was originally planned!

We (Sarah, Jason, Jane, Shantee Tee, Rachel) met up and we walked around in the Curve.

G2000, Padini Concept, Nichii, Giordano, Tough, MNG, Metrojaya, FOS... Well we didn't find anything interesting, except a few stuff, the girls bought new heels (Vinci), halters (MNG), jeans (Padini), belts (Nichii). Well the guys, me and Dave, Dave just got a new formal buttoned Shirt from Padini, a darn nice one indeed, I mean of course.. the top cost RM120! but really aside from the "nice" price tag, it was a really nice shirt.

Me? Well here is a picture of what I got for the day. :D


I got a Giordano Regular plain Burgundy T, top left.

From Brands Outlet in Ikano i got 3 Garage Graphictee
  1. The black T with a Rickenbacker guitar (left)
  2. Blue T with "The three best things in life..." (Center)
  3. Red T with "Kept You Waiting huh?" (left)
All these three Ts were only RM 50 for 3 Ts!

The "I Heart KL" T was from Bijou Bazaar @ the Youth 09 event 2 weeks back.

So I got 4 really cool T to kick of my shopping for the year *09!

btw.. I saw a really nice White Khaki's at Brands Outlet for only RM 49.90 before the 20% discount!

So you might see me there tomorrow!

Shopping List for *09


Yea I got my shopping list for clothes this year! I am kinda tired and want to catch some sleep... so I will post this up 2mr as soon as I am done with vocal lessons with Liang and before I head for a game of golf with my dad. :D

Good Night world!

No comments: