Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today...

I was trying to have a pleasant day today. I am sure Torrie would have wanted that. For me to have a happy day. 

I remember this date far too well in my mind, as if it was just yesterday. 

I know I should move on. It is not easy and I am trying. For those who have lost someone dear to their hearts they would understand.

Today went ok. Like any normal college day. 

Group meeting for Media, Culture and Society went better than I thought it would. Hopefully things will be better. 

Went to the driving range to spend some time with dad, and it helped de-stress my thoughts and forget about the day. 

Torrie.. if you can hear me from the heavens above. I just want to say, that you have been the best thing that has happened to me and I will always love you. 

DannyBoy

No comments: