Monday, January 12, 2009

13th Jan.. I remember when I said I love you.

I remember those hazel brown eyes,

I remember the smile that took away my breath.

I remember how your long blonde hair brushes over your face.

I remember the joy and happiness when we opened our Christmas presents. 

I remember the night we just sat on the roof of your house, cuddling in a blanket staring into the sky.

I remember our songs.

I remember the day we walked on the beach in the morning.

I remember our first date. 

I remember the first time I said I love you, and the joy that was indescribable and the best moment of my life when you said I Love You back. 

I remember our trip just you and me to Phuket

I love the way you look back at me and give a smile.

I love your laugh when I say something funny or do something unintentionally.

I love your scent

I miss hugging you so tightly like I would never let you go.

I miss holding your hand

I miss touching those lips

I miss touching your face

I miss your touch

I miss sending Christmas cards and Valentine's chocolate to our friends. 

I miss cooking your favorite meal

I miss the sound of your voice

I miss You. 

I thank you for your love that you have given me for the many years we have been together. You showed me that a perfect angel and someone who I can never dream of having, who can love an imperfect person like me. 

Torrie, I love you. 

No comments: