Tomorrow is the last exam of the semester. Gone through reading all the notes, all the tutorial questions and now I m just taking a break from my 3rd read through of my notes.
Hey. 3 read throughs are enough for me ok... I know I've got friends smarter than me and read through like 10 more times. but hey! I guess I found a method of study that works.
My study method:
- Enjoy your short breaks in between your revision as to the fullest as possible. '
- take long breaks if you have to
- Read and Understand every word. Not every sentence. As what TMC would say.
- Repeat through every theories, processes and notes until you are sick and tired of looking at your notes.
- Do last min study. It works for mE! :D
- Drink lots of coffee the night before exam. If I am really going for the midnight oil burning. Might as well go all the way rite?
I found out that I am one of those people who enjoys doing last minute study and assignments because I like the adrenaline to force me to be productive, like I'm on extacy but I'm lovin it every bit. AND I hate to do a little bit at a time. U know do bit day by day. Lucky for those who can do it. But I can't. Don't know why. But. Thats the way I am. Got a prob talk to me.
I am still getting my grades when I do, do last min. Thats my style, my way.
But I'm not last min with God.
Anyways. back to book worming. OH and to refill my dose of coffee