Monday, December 29, 2008

how was my other days of Christmas?

Well.. Sorry for lack of post.. the reason being was that on boxing day I got the dreaded flu which I was always expecting during the month of December.

Just to let you know.. every December for the pass God knows how many years, I have been catching flu at the end of the year all the time. Basically that's the only time which I get sick as I am quite the healthy fella.

Could it be the change in weather? The dust in my room? From clearing the clot in my room at the end of the year.. I don't know.

It has been a real energy draining weekend for me. Good thing I managed to go to Alice's small birthday celebration with some members of our class... though most of them can't making for a reason or two and I wish them the best during Christmas.

No comments: