Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hmm.. Of Guitars and McD

At 10:45 a.m, you will probably find me still in bed during the holidays, but I got a call that woke me up.. from my bro... saying that we are going to KL for music look-see.

Well as soon as I got off the phone from Jon Koo for confirmation, I straight away got ready. My objective was to go and do 2 things.

  1. To try out the Vox Wah pedal.
  2. To look for the DiMarzio "Chopper" pickup. (in english: a new guitar pickup.)
So as Jon came and picked my bro and I up. I was probably still in sleep mode as I was tryingto study the road to KL so that I can go to the music store in my own time so that I do not have to keep asking Jon to go with me all the time. But I couldn't concentrate got lost as soon as the freeway from Help College onwards. yea.. I know.. but trust me I am no city slicker. You ask me to show you all the nook and crannies in Bangkok I can cause I stayed in the city of Bangkok for 5 years plus.. but I hardly travel to KL ..so do bear withme.. I think I would need a map.

we spent quite a while there.. actually more like 3 hrs plus. I managed to convince my parents to make the quick purchase for the guitarpickup as the music store was having a 25% discount and you don't get too many of that opportuinities coming around. After the music adventures, we all were hungry and headed back to PJ to eat at Ming Tien in Taman Megah and then home.

After Jon dropped us off. I called my parents to see where they were so we waited for them for dinner.

When they came home, my mum wasn't feeling so good. So just my dad and bro went to eat McDonalds.

We didn't eat at Centerpoint McDs, though it was strangely empty than usual that there were hardly anybody dining there! Cause the Centrepoint McD is normally one of the most crowded McD in PJ.

Came home and after we finish eating, Dad decided to eat his Apple pie differently.

You know what.. I do not have my camera with me now.. must be somewhere downstairs..will update to you as soon as I find my camera, on what my dad did for dessert with the Apple PIE!

No comments: