Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy few days...

Hey all.

Sorry for the delay in post. I have been busy with a lot of stuff since Thursday was the last day of my exams.

After the exams on Thursday, the class and I went to watch an assignment related video work from my former class mates from Mass Comm and other seniors and I must say it was pretty impressive will probably choose that subject for my elective in my final semester.

At night we went for steamboat with my lecturers, Ms. Jo and Ms. Jenny. It was fun I must say not just to eat the food but, together as a class (Chloe and Kent were MIA) and with our beloved lecturers.

On Friday was my cell party that I was hosting along side with Sue Ling and my cell members. The cells have been working hard for the few weeks in the preparations for the food, the program structure and the invitations. Great Job guys!

Then yesterday, Was the YA Christmas Service. Worship could have been better, the crowd was not feeling it though… Food for thought? But I must say, that I enjoyed the food after the service. Its ‘Bread Crusted Chicken Chop in Black Pepper Sauce’, well that’s what I called it.

Well I’m now just relaxing waiting for the Arsenal vs. Liverpool game. That is a massive game!

Go Liverpool!

No comments: