Sunday, August 3, 2008

THx for a blast on my birthday! (Most of the day la..)

HEY GUYS!!

Cause u guys are so so sweet and awesome! U guys sent me so many B"day wishes!

So i gotta send out this Email u guys are getting from me and also another cause.... the max people i can send an email to is 20! so i m sending another 3-4 !

THx for all ur B'day wish.... and i had a blast yesterday cause every single person here made my day really special, my real life friends and my family on the "light side of FC!!! GO RFA!!! GO Gronks! Go MAFIA! Go UBUNTU!!!! Go Elites! " ..

I just cant express how this b"day has been really special to me.. i thank all of u!

to My FC friends... I m sorry i have been away for a very long period. it has been a long and tough period of my life for the last few months, dealing with the death of a few friends, friends leading to wrong paths in their lives and for me it's been a rough ride with work and dealing with mixed emotions cause of unfortunate events in my life...

I m slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to continue to live life to the fullest and also to move on from things that have happend... and to let by gone be by gone....

U guys have inspired me in so many ways and make me aspire to be who i am, in the life that you guys are living, and Dedications to timeless efforts sniping and jumping on fc which i myself still life to aspire and learn from all of u and continueously motivate and drive me to live life to the fullest!

What i ment by most of the day... was that, cause as i said earlier that i have the death of friends, and also friends who walk down the wrong paths of life... i dedicate this b'day to them, i spent most of the day... praying for their salvation, family and also for myself so that i can continue to live life to the fullest and to be who i m.

Thx for making my birthday special! To my friends i see u guys when i see ya! and to my friends on fc and around the world... I hope to meet up for a drink with u guys one day. :D


Love,
DannyBoy

No comments: