Monday, August 18, 2008

Shopping! More Sales n Discounts!!!

Ahh let me tell u i luv luv shoppIng!!!

I will go and cash out from the nearest ATM and i will go find and rush for the best clothes especially during the PADINI Warehouse!!




Another that i'm crazy about is... the Loreal Studio ONE DAY SALE!!!


Woo Hoo !

Brands: Lancome, Biotherm, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Cacharel, Guy Laroche, Shu Uemura
Date: 23rd August 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 10am - 8pm
Venue: Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur, Orchid Grand Ballroom (2nd Floor), Jalan Sultan Ismai, Kuala Lumpur.


Wow wow woo hoo!!

Sales all over

See u there!!

DannyBoy

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Oh my god. The sales! Is that like..for real?? But em,it's in KL. I don't think I can see you there. Sigh. Who are you going with??

PS:My mask? It's big secret. You'll see what colour is it on that day itself. Hahaha..! Have you gotten yours? And yea,the word verification is really crap. ==