Wednesday, July 23, 2008

STRESS!!!





OMG! Let me tell you..my exams are next week, my CG assignment is due next Friday and tomorrow i got a debate, and some more, i have 2 group member who cant come 2mr !

Now.. i m not blaming anybody here... Alvina will be in Penang till tomorrow night i think... and Cynthia is having food poisoning! God are u serious??? Is this some kind of test! The debate requires A first speaker, 2nd which is me... and third which is either Cynthia or Alvina and they cant make it... again Cynthia and Alvina i m not blaming u guys... Gosh! its just WRONG TIMING!!!!I really dont know what to do... i have my CG assignment only 40% done... and i got less than a week! and 2mr's debate is pretty important to our scores... OMG!!!

I am already filled up to the brim... what am i to do... God Give me Time!!!!


DannyBoy...stressed...

p.s i really hate that new Jesse McCartny song...

No comments: