Tuesday, October 28, 2008

wow! back at college after 6 days!


[Back at college... looking at familiar faces again]

Reason why it's 6 days is cause last week i had Monday and Tuesday of classes only. Weds to Monday ( i.e yesterday), was such a good time of relaxing and getting my sleep patterns on track!

It was a great weekend by the way, Liverpool won!
Today was like class all over again!

Was darn early today for class... I thought there was Psychology at 9a.m so i came to college at 8:45.. on the master timetable, it says that there is no Psychology class today... -.- figures... anyways... Me and my gang of friends who are early as well, went off to the library to "study". Why it's in speech marks? Cause some of us were distracted! 
[Kenneth, Chloe and Sherman playing some halloween haunted house game]


[Alice, Cynthia & Sandra busy with assignments whiles... Shy Theng is busy with facebook!]

I was so darn hungry in class, I can't even think of anything else but the Marmite chi yok fan (Marmite Pork Rice), in the corner shop! (Sorry Ms. May! It was only for the first half of class!) 

[As you can see... I was probably thinking of Lunch! btw.. nice shot Clement!]

[Just class as usual]

[Hmm... I wonder what Chloe (left) thinks of class! While Karmen and Santik (center & right) were deep in focus on what Ms. May was teaching today!]

At 1:30 p.m, we got our half hour lunch break! My Gosh! I thought lunch would never come! Me, Karmen, Clement, Shermaine and Ken went downstairs to the next door corner coffee shop and feasted! (Don't think that's gramatically correct hahaa!) 

[Karmen had a bowl of wantan mee soup]


[Shermaine had her nasi lemak]


[My Crysantimum tea]

[VUALA!! my Marmite Chi Yok Fan!!]

Trust me on this one, The Marmite Chi Yok Fan was to die for! I can't believe I didn't eat that for just under a week! 

I think tomorrow I'm gonna eat the Sweet Sour Pork Rice ( Ku Lou Yok Fan)! 


[Karmen and Shermaine was finding interest in Clement's wallet cum phone pouch]

Ahh... What a satisfying lunch! We head back for the 2nd half of Ms. May's Marketing Management class and was reminded of our exam classes and when it was going to be postponed.. sigh....

[zoom in to read if desired!]

Yup... Reality check... 6 assignments to complete, exams are coming to a month and a half ... study... study... study...

DannyBoy

No comments: