Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Did anyone tell you that you're beautiful?

Did anyone tell you that you're beautiful?

No??

Let me tell you then... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! You are beautiful in my eyes, you are beautiful just the way you are!! and you are beautiful in Gods eyes!!! Let no one take away from you the beauty of being YOU!!!!

Let me sing you a song...

A song of our own...

I'll sing you our own love song...

YOU ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL!! AND I THANK GOD THAT YOU ARE YOU!! *hugs*

Thank you for being you!!

... for those who are thinking who this am I writing about...

... who is that beautiful person I am talking about...

... who is it that can be so special that takes up a posts just for me to write about them...

That person is YOU!! You the person who is reading this... Let no one tell you that you are not... cause you are who you are for a reason =D

Much Loves...

DannyBoy

poem by. Damien