Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wondermilk's Cookies!

Ahh I have say a a SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my malay friends, hope you have a great and fruitful year ahead!


Wondermilk has came up with their new line of Wondermilk Cookies, which are available off the shelf and their range of choices includes:


arabian meltaways RM6
chocolate oatmeal drops RM6
almond delight RM6
chunky orange flakes RM10
strawberry thumbprints RM10

I got the chocolate oatmeal drops RM6, strawberry thumbprints RM10. I was so so generous to give the chocolate oatmeal drops to my dear dear friend, eventhough I would prefer the chocs myself, i decided to keep to the strawberry thumbprints. Taste wise it was alright, I think its just soft butter cookies with jam on top. As for the chocolate one, I am yet to ask my friend how it tasted :) But I'm sure they taste wondelicious!

DannyBoy

No comments: