Wednesday, May 14, 2008

continue to persevere... continue to live life to the fullest...

it's coming to 7 days now... she is still in a coma... the pass 6 days has been a real rough ride for me... 

when i first found out on friday morning during break from Com Graphics class... the call that dropped an atom bomb on me the last few days.... i didn't know how to reach or what to react to the situation.... i didn't know whether to be angry... sad ? 

My collage mates did notice that i was in a bad mood and out of place.... but i didnt wanna say anything to anyone then... i was just.. pure mad then....

during the weekend i had to pretend nothing happen at all... i had to keep my face lit up happy like it was any normal weekend...but when i got home.. i just cried.... i just cried my heart out.... 2 nights... 

since monday till tuesday... i did talk to a few people only but thats cause they know when to  talk... they listened  which was what i needed... i didnt need someone who keeps asking me if i was ok every 5 mins....

i get a call from Bkk everyday at night... so that i can get an update on the progress and so that i can speak to torrie, hoping that in her coma, she can still be able to hear my voice... 

but yesterdays call was uncalled for... her mum told me that they were gonna decide to pull the plug on the life support unit that is carrying her heart beat and keeping her alive.... as the docs said taht its impossible to find a donor with that particular body part... 

when she got knocked in the accident... something hit the back of her head so hard that it created a hole in her skull and it damaged part of her brain... normally its the whole brain that gets damaged but hers was partial... thats y its difficult to find a donor... 

so tuesday was another atom bomb.... but harder... as it makes it seem so easy just to save money on the Life support system and pull the plug... 

during that day Hwee Yen did try to call me in the afternoon a few times in fact... but i was in class so i couldn't pick it up... ( btw i m in no favoritism of Hwee Yen or Jon Koo... both of u have been equally encouraging to me :D ... n i thank u guys again.... u guys r like my big sis and bro who i can turn to for advice...)

its good that i get to talk to Jon and Hwee Yen who told me that i could talk to them anytime i want and Hwee Yen said that anytime i can come by to play Saboteur which did put a smile on my face... 

on behalf of torrie and her family i thank u all for ur prayers and ur constant support for them... and for me... i thank u guys like wise for understanding where i m rite now... and now i m much better after consoling some of u guys.. thx again... 

Danny...
  




No comments: