Wednesday, May 21, 2008

According to Amelia: " I got this stupid friggin piece of crap! :/ "

hehe i got this questionnaire thingy from chronicles of a shorty. nowadays i have seen quite a lot of these things going around... must be quite a popular thingy.anyways.. here i go!!!!

1. What is the most important in your life? 

God, Music, family & friends, traveling & holidays, money, music instruments, lifestyle, dining and cooking... 
(in no particular order)

2. Will you consider sexual relationship before marriage?
the bible says i can't so... i guess gotta wait for marriage then... after all its pretty cool to save urself for that one true love of ur life...

3. Do you smoke?
Will never touch a stick and will never smoke anything that harms me health! 

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
My New Laptop, my latest member of my pedal board, the AC Booster! 

5. Who did u mostly text yesterday?
erm... lets see.. bernard, James, Abigail... yea.. top 3 ...

6. How old are you and are you a virgin?
I am 18, going on 19 ...

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
I got a shirt & a pair of jeans from Pull & Bear, and my AC Booster pedal...

8. Chocolates, Oreos or Villa?
Chocolate!!!

9. Where do you wish to get married?
Well ideally in a church, or mayb somewhere romantic like in Hawaii, or in a tropical paradise!!

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love?
I'll let the hands of time and destiny decide on my fate...

11. How many kids do you want?
I guess maybe 2? 3 is like too much and summore i dont wanna have the middle child to have that middle child syndrome..

12. Are you in Love??
At the moment... grieving... for lost love....

13. Where was the latest restaurant you had dinner?
Marco's Pizza??? view last post :D 

14. What is your full name?
Daniel New Ming Soon

15. Name the latest book you bought.
Trudi Caravan book series... 

16. Do you prefer mother or father??
wah?? i dont favour one but i m closer to my dad and my bro is closer to mummy but i love u both equally!!

17. Do you believe in God?
"DEFINITELY, i believe everyone needs a religion for extra guidance" quoted by chronicles of a shorty
I find that Amelia's quote does define my believes as well... 

18. Name the first person you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
John Mayer, Oprah, Frank Miller, Robert Rodriguez... list goes on as many of these people inspired me to be what i m today... 

19. Christina or Britney?
All the way Christina! her voice is amazing! and she looks fab!! Trend setter she is!

20. Do you do your laundry?
Yea i do it once a week... part of my obligation for my chores but its good practice as next time i gotta do it on me own!!!

21. The most exciting place you want to go?
I have been to NYC, London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong n Bangkok for shopping and also i lived in these countries for awhile so i guess for i have been to places i have dreamed of going.. but there is still a few places i wanna go.. Sweden, Italy, Brazil, Caribbean Islands... awesome places to go... and a must in my books :D

22. Hugs or kisses??
BOTH! :D but depends on situations... i dont go up to random people like some french people who kisses people ... too touchy for me... but for friends, family, people i m close to its aite... 

23. Single or attached?
Single now....

24. Point out 5 thigns that made the person you tag associated with you.
LOL i tagged myself??? lol i just wanted to answer them questions :D 


No comments: