Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag Alert people!

Ahh I haven't Tagged in awhile, but yea I got tagged by Dionne last night!

Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What’s your ambition?
To be a chef and own my own restaurant!


2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
To me friends and a girlfriend are equally important in my life, as having a girlfriend to share my life more and having friends to share my life with strolling along life’s journey’s together


3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never! Why I don’t have a reason to do so, I am having the time of my life!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I guess that if you have a positive mind set to the task at hand and give your very best no matter what then Yes! I have Confidence!

5. Do you believe that what goes around comes around?
Yea I do, I guess its good to treat someone like how you would treat yourself in that situation.

6. What is your goal for next year?

Better time management and lose weight!

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Well I know God has eternal love for me and everyone in the world no matter what we do.


8. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
Well a perfect girlfriend is one who is like me, not perfect! Someone who can enjoy life to the fullest, someone who can always share life experiences with, someone who I relate to and such and such!

9. What's a worst girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?

One who cheats, steals, using the boyfriend as a ‘door mat’, not faithful at all and not being honest.

10.What feeling do you love most?
Excitement

11. What is your bad habit?
Off and on I bite my fingernails and procrastination!

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
Well what ever I did wrong that made u hate me, my sincere apologies. I did it with no intention but dotell me about it who ever you are.


13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes of course, as long as they do the same.

14. What does flying means to you?
Freedom, joy, having no boundries!


15. What do you currently crave for the most?
I crave for different things all the time and depending on what I need, but I am now craving for the Chopper DiMarzio pickup on my guitar.


16. Have you ever regretted any decisions that you have made? If yes, briefly describe it.
Yes, I regretted buying guitar gears from someone I trusted especially when he was my guitar mentor and sold me Digitech pedals and said that they were good, but that time I was still new to the guitar world. I should have consulted a friend I trust and since that day I have learnt my lesson and I get the right advice from that friend and also from my research.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Fun, cute, pretty, beautiful, confident, happy, vibrant

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Reward myself with something that I crave for or something that I desire!

19. What will you become in another 10 years?
In a relationship, a good income and secure job, overseas, maybe even married!


20. What would you do when you are lonely?
Surf the internet, organize my room, play the guitar and others which I can’t think off my head!

I tag all my friends who have a blog and who just finished reading this post! Gogogo!

DannyBoy

No comments: